Most Recent Courses
This independent study was prepared to inform nurses on the characteristics of children who suffer from Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder. Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a neurological condition that affects millions of children and adults in this country and worldw...
"Fibromyalgia: Myth vs. Mystery" is a home study continuing education course for health care professionals. This course discusses current aspects of Fibromyalgia Syndrome including diagnostic criteria, etiology, research findings and reputable treatment options. The purpose of this independent st...
When a patient/client presents with a confused mental status, the clinician's evaluation may ultimately affect the patient's mortality. Researchers have commented that nurses may be in a better position to notice mental status changes because of the amount of time they spend with the patient than...
A CE Course designed for health care professionals to better enable them to provide care and support in a variety of grief and loss situations. Included will be methods of coping with three distinctive phases: Anticipatory Grief, Acute Grief and Acceptable Grief. This course is designed to help y...
The State of Ohio was given authority to protect its citizens under the police powers vested in the state by the Constitution of the United States. The Law for Ohio is called the Ohio Revised Code consisting of over fifty volumes. The Ohio Board of Nursing was established and is governed by the O...
- Survey Reveals Disagreement On The Role Of Primary Care Nurse Practitioners
- Survey Of Nurses Regarding End-Of-Life Preferences
- Change In Tactics Means Health Visitors May Be Able To Identify Child Abuse
- Giving Babies Formula In Early Days May Help Prolong Breastfeeding For Some
- For Children With Common Conditions, Hospital Readmissions Affected By Nurse Staffing Ratios
- Nurses Assess Robotic Assistants
- Why Work Experience For Nurses Won't Improve Healthcare
- Investment In Nursing Helps Magnet Hospitals Achieve Lower Mortality
- The Public Can Be Confident In The Care Nurses Provide, Comparable To That Of Doctors For Resolving Health Problems Of Low Complexity
- Study Suggests Nurse Understaffing Associated With NICU Infection Rates
- Employinjg Nurses With Baccalaureates In Nursing Leads To Fewer Patient Deaths
- Nurse Migration In North And Central America Could Strengthen Health Systems
- Patient Satisfaction Starts At The Bedside
- Pregnant Women Infected With Syphilis Estimated At Over A Million World-Wide
- Babies Of African Ancestry Get Less Prenatal Care In Brazil, More Likely To Be Born Prematurely
- High Filtration Fitted Face Masks Protect Health Care Workers Who Work In High Risk Settings Or During A Pandemic
- More Men Becoming Nurses
- Should The NHS Operate Seven Day Healthcare?
- Quality Of Patient Care In Hospitals May Be Affected By Staff Satisfaction
- Better Hospitals Have Happier Staff
- Collaboration Agreement Between Johns Hopkins Medicine And Fundacion Santa Fe De Bogota To Focus On Research, Nursing
- Community Health Workers Improve Diabetes Outcomes And Related Behaviors
- UK's Largest Study Into The Quality Of Nursing Care To Be Launched
- Medical Units Improved To Reduce Nursing Fatigue, Cut Costs
- Nurses At Forefront Of Genomics In Healthcare