Most Recent Courses
This study was developed to further enhance the nurse’s knowledge with compromised patients that may experience oncologic emergencies, the medical problems that may occur, and the relief measures that the nurse should provide. This study will provide 1.5 contact hours will be awarded upon succes...
This study was developed to further enhance the nurse’s knowledge on the Nursing Process as a Registered Nurse. This is a Category A (Law and the Rules) and 0.9 contact hours will be awarded upon successful completion of this study. Criteria for successful completion includes the following: Rea...
A CE Course designed for health care professionals to better enable them to provide care and support in a variety of grief and loss situations. Included will be methods of coping with three distinctive phases: Anticipatory Grief, Acute Grief and Acceptable Grief. This course is designed to help y...
This independent study was prepared to inform nurses on the characteristics of children who suffer from Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder. Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a neurological condition that affects millions of children and adults in this country and worldw...
"Fibromyalgia: Myth vs. Mystery" is a home study continuing education course for health care professionals. This course discusses current aspects of Fibromyalgia Syndrome including diagnostic criteria, etiology, research findings and reputable treatment options. The purpose of this independent st...
- Practicing nursing care in a virtual world
- Mode of delivery in childbirth associated with pain during or after sexual intercourse
- How should women be positioned to give birth?
- Threats of physical violence common for staff at psychiatric hospitals
- First organ transplants from a newborn baby performed in UK
- In states where nurse practitioners independently provide care, health outcomes improve
- Study finds pediatric trauma nurses know about trauma-informed care
- OPTIMISTIC: New care model to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations of frail older adults
- New research correlates direct-care RN specialty certification and surgical patient outcomes
- Primary care physicians more likely to recommend careers as nurse practitioners
- Mobility disabilities can contribute to complications during pregnancy
- Intimate partner violence experienced by 22.7 percent of pregnant women
- Nursing care for pregnant women who contract Ebola
- Government healthcare spending linked to maternal mortality rates across the EU
- Nursing experts investigate whether hourly hospital ward rounds improve quality of care
- Why do home birth rates remain so low despite evidence that they minimise the risk of medical intervention and hospital infection?
- Large-scale ob unit closures: better planning needed to improve mother-infant outcomes, reduce stress on health systems, staff
- Care experience does not make students better nurses, study shows
- Largest study on hospital alarm fatigue records more than 2.5 million alarms in one month
- Reporting adverse events: new online learning modules for health professionals, Australia
- Care for children and young people with epilepsy in the UK getting better, reveals latest audit
- The NHS must improve evaluation if it is to lead the country on healthy staff
- 2013-14 figures released for reported physical assaults against NHS staff
- New three-tier hierarchy of care needed for critically ill children, says new report, UK
- Positive relationships strengthen nurses' performance in low-income countries